(Users may may need to either Right-Click your mouse or find your browsers download options)
* Patented racing-derived technology for a roaring 3.0L V6 621HP Engine.
* Click to start and rev the high-performance Nettuno engine – Pure Maserati
* THE FIRST MASERATI WITH A CARBON FIBER MONOCOQUE
Italian motorsport engineering triumphs again. The hi-tech, ultra-light Carbon Fiber Monocoque was developed to make the MC20 stronger, faster, safer and dynamically phenomenal thanks to its high torsional and bending stiffness.
LIGHTNING-FAST & FEATHER-LIGHT
ASTONISHINGLY LIGHTWEIGHT FOR SUPREME PERFORMANCE
Every inch of the MC20 is crafted for a one-of-a-kind driving excitement.
Mid-engined, fast forward. The light MC20 body ensures a prodigious power to weight ratio, for a jaw-dropping acceleration and top speed.
AUDACIOUS, ALL THE WAY
• Max power 621 HP
• Max speed >202 mph
• Acceleration <2.9 SEC
• Engine layout V6 90°
• Weight <3306 lbs
• GT – The Maserati GT soul lives on in the MC20. As the default drive mode, it allows for fluid shifting and soft suspensions that make the car's fierce power effortlessly accessible. Ideal for everyday driving, it delivers engaging grand touring comfort.
• SPORT – Sport Driving Mode: track-ready thrills.
The best performance on the racetrack comes from a combination of power and sport-oriented traction. The Sport Mode offers a stiffer suspension setting as well as fast and direct gear shifting for a superlative on-track experience. (Always drive within your ability and experience level and consistent with conditions.)
• CORSA – Corsa Driving Mode: unleash your inborn instinct.
The most extreme experience at the wheel of the MC20. Maximum power is immediately available, gear shifting is super-fast, exhaust valves are constantly opened, traction control is reduced. When in Corsa Mode, you can also activate the Launch Control electronic aid to fully experience the MC20 extraordinary acceleration from a standing start. (Always drive within your ability and experience level and consistent with conditions.)
• WET – Wet Driving Mode: driving pleasure doesn't slip away.
When it's raining or the asphalt is humid and slippery, the WET Mode will help you keep control of your MC20 especially when accelerating or cornering by limiting engine boost and activating all dynamic controls.
• Next-gen interface – a customizable TFT instrument cluster 10.25″ and a 10.25″ connected infotainment system.
• Race-inspired refinement. Every detail heightens the connection between you and your MC20.
• In the driver’s seat, nothing distracts from the sporty experience. Essentials-only interior – each component serves a practical purpose.
Inspired by luxury watches, the precious mechanical drive mode selector graces the Carbon Fiber central tunnel, reminding everyone onboard they are in a Maserati.
• Racing minimalism with the distinctive Maserati luxury touch also in the choice of the finest leather, Alcantara® and carbon fiber.
• The best sound Made in Italy. The incredibly sounding MC20 is the first Maserati to feature the optional Sonus faber High-Premium Audio System.
• Butterfly wing doors set the scene and make it easier to get in and out.
• Electronic Limited-Slip Differential. Never limit the fun you can have, smoothly shoot out of every corner.
The MC20 DCT 8-Speed Gearbox comes with Mechanical (standard) or Electronic (optional) Limited-Slip Differential to help you get its insane amount of power to the road without leaving a cloud of tire smoke behind you. (Always drive within your ability and experience level and consistent with conditions.)
• Performance-driven technique and inspired design live in perfect harmony.
• Technical feel. From the pronounced front splitter to the aggressive rear diffuser, everything talks about cutting through the air.
• Entirely new exterior colors for impressions that last