First introduced in 1966, the original Maserati Ghibli embodied the marque’s hunger to innovate, compete and win. Today, Ghibli maintains that tradition of empowered, race-bred performance—combining a smooth, luxurious ride with razor-sharp, coupe-like handling.
• The perfect combination of four-door luxury and sporting performance
• A choice of powerful V6 engines built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
• Ghibli and Ghibli S provide exciting driving dynamics and sports-car handling
• Ghibli S Q4 with intelligent AWD for optimal traction and all-weather safety
• Luxurious interiors with leather or available class-exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna silk upholstery
In 1963, Maserati introduced the world’s first-ever luxury sports sedan, with a powerful racing engine fitted to a beautifully designed luxury sedan. Fast-forward to the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte, and the same passion endures, combining race-bred performance with unrivaled luxury.
• Powerful V6 and V8 engines built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
• Up to 523 hp and a top speed of 193 mph with the Quattroporte GTS
• Quattroporte S and GTS offer exciting driving dynamics and sports-car handling
• Quattroporte S Q4 with intelligent AWD provides optimal traction and all-weather safety
• Ultimate luxury and comfort with available executive rear seating